Au Pair in the UK – London, are you ready to go?
DISCOUNTED Placement fee – $645 For placements starting June–October 2018. (reg $850)
If you love working with children and want to see the world, being an Au Pair or Nanny overseas is a wonderfully rich way to experience a different culture.
You’ll be treated as a member of the family you live with, grow to love the kids you’ll be caring for, and earn money to travel and sightsee in your free time.
We have an enviable list of countries to choose from and our high quality families are carefully screened. Most are repeat families so are well known to us, and they really understand and value the au pair relationship. This means you will have a host family that truly cares about you!
You are unique. We find out as much as we can about you. Love the outdoors? Prefer the bustle of a city? Love the smell of baking bread? Dream of skiing holidays? Want a white Christmas? Only then can we build your complete profile and find you the best family.
1. We only work with amazingly supportive families who want an au pair to be part of their family
2. Many of our families are very experienced repeat families and ‘love’ hosting au pairs
3. We carefully match your skills, experience, and interests with the right families
4. You can meet (skype) with your potential family as many times as you’d like and ask all of your questions until you are completely satisfied.
5. We have the industry’s most extensive family profile packs (family details and pictures) so you can get the best ‘feel’ for each family
Do I get to choose a family?
You sure do! You review detailed family profiles and decide if you are interested in proceeding with interviews. We help you at every stage, and keep going until we find you your perfect family match.
Do you have any hidden fees and charges?
No. We charge a single placement fee, and only when you are 100% happy with your chosen host family.
Do you guarantee a job before I leave?
Absolutely. You will have your dream family locked in writing before you go.
Do you provide in-country support?
Absolutely. You will have a dedicated in-country support person, as well as our Australia-based team, available to you 24/7 until the end of your placement. We are all there to answer any questions or help solve any problems.
Learn more about our products and services.
I’m so happy that I picked the agency JCR to work with on this adventure, you all have been so great and supportive and I would recommend your agency to anybody in a heartbeat 🙂 I will definitely be sending you all updates. – Elle, 20